• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Stanley 90 Bullnose plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linus

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all
Anybody got an old Stanley 90 they wish to part with? I want to try my hand with one and I've seen a couple on fleabay but they are either stupid price or tatty.

If you're still looking I've got a couple of these still (I think). Do you want me to go and have a rummage?

I've just had a look and one is a record and one an Edward Preston. I'm also selling one of the Axi Rider 3 in ones. Having a huge clearout - shutting down the workshop. I think I need to start listing some of the gear!!

IMG_0445.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0443.jpeg
IMG_0444.jpeg
IMG_0447.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0451.jpeg
IMG_0445.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0443.jpeg
IMG_0444.jpeg
IMG_0447.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0451.jpeg

if it's just to dip one's toe in, why not look at the 75? can be had for a lot less and just as much use as the 90 (which isn't a lot to be honest. :) )

if it's just to dip one's toe in, why not look at the 75? can be had for a lot less and just as much use as the 90 (which isn't a lot to be honest. :) )
Well apart from the fact the 75 is bevel down, doesn't have a fine screw depth adjustment, and from reports I've read it is an abomination to use then I might be persuaded, but thanks for the suggestion anyway:)

Last edited:
Back