Stanley 50s instructions.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ike":3nyb52fn said:
Presumably that was the chocolate penny dropping... :deer

gidon":3nyb52fn said:
Alf feel free to nab it :)
Erm... Well I will, thanks, but if anyone's got a proper #50 instruction manual, that'd be good too...
wink.gif
Or a #050 for the Record... Heck, both would be great.
biggrin.gif
I suppose the chance of anyone with one for a Lewin may be a bit remote though...

Cheers, Alf

bugbear":2arkohlw said:
I suppose the chance of anyone with one for a Lewin may be a bit remote though...

Where's yer' ambition? Why not try for a Howkins manual!?
LOL! It had a manual? I thought it just came with handwritten labels hanging off it?
biggrin.gif
Well if someone volunteers, I sharn't say no. Not sure how much demand there might be for it though...
blink.gif

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2wzoe6kp said:

I would be interested if there is someone with a Lewin manual, having got one that is all there but that still needs cleaning. :D

Doh!
Sorry V, I was thinking of the Stanley 13-052, not the #50!
(So little time, so many planes, etc :oops: )
I have the instructions for mine, will post these later this morning. And mine does have a lovely rosewood handle. Double Doh!
Cheers
Thicky :ho2

Hi Peter,

The thread is 16 years old.
putting your e mail number on an open forum is likely to get your in box overwhelmed with spam, suggest that you edit it to remove ASAP.

Peter, it's 16 years since anyone posted in this thread. I don't think any of the posters are still active here. Either find another (later) thread on the same subject, or start a new one.

Can I ask a related question? I recently acquired a Record 50 with a metal handle and the beading blades. I am happy sharpening the straight blades but can anyone offer advice on
how to sharpen the beading blades?

Thanks,

Mark

I've been wrapping abrasives around a screwdriver handle.

The flat bevel I just do as per any other blade.

Back