Spray equipment accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me where I can buy spray finish accessories like filter papers. measuring cups etc. Ideally online but any help gratefully received.

Many thanks

Tim

Chris - I've used them for just these bits, but one thing that is really frustrating me is finding a viscosity cup - any ideas on this??

Thanks Chris - I am going to chance it with a couple of autopaint guys in town later today as well.

T

Shady,

I think I got my viscosity cup at Bolloms. I find that generally I can get good results by eye - just watching how fast stuff drips off a mixing stick.

If you really need a cup, then give Bolloms a ring. Make sure you ask for the tables that allow conversion from whatever cup they supply to the various standards - like Ford viscosity cup etc.

P.S. JW Bollom have branches in several places, there may be one near you.

Thanks Chris - I'll try 'em. Point re conversion tables noted...

Matt, thanks - Bolloms appear, if I've got the right lot, to have sold out to another firm, so I haven't yet... That looks like exactly the sort of site I need - so TY again... :)

Back