Spooky or what?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
Better not say too much but its funny that a set of cutters 'similar' (?) to the set that went for a walk at Ledbury between me buying and picking them up from a plane lot that I bought have appeared on Ebay from a seller with an address very close by........

Curious...

Regards
martin

I would definitely have a word with Pughs. Even if there is no redress, it will highlight just how rubbish the security is there for small items.

Cheers

Tim

mahking51":2xe1goyk said:
Better not say too much but its funny that a set of cutters 'similar' (?) to the set that went for a walk at Ledbury between me buying and picking them up from a plane lot that I bought have appeared on Ebay from a seller with an address very close by........

Curious...

Regards
martin

It wasn't me, I wasn't there.

Bad luck Martin, should we get the woodkateers together?

Tim
I had a word with Pughs on the day, they are aware that it can happen.
To be fair I guess it is not easy tp police a place like that.
Martin

we experienced the complete oppsite. Paid for our stuff, went to pick the items up and were stopped and checked, picked them up turned around to head for door and were checked again, and then to top it off we were checked again as we walked through the door! Must have been looking a bit dodgy that day

Back