Spoilsport

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NazNomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparently, I'm NOT allowed to have one of these over every door in the house. :( :(

waypoint.jpg

I think my wife would start assigning quests for certain rooms if I tried that!
Thou shall enter and decorate from top to bottom and don't forget to insulate around the windows with fitters foam...

Thanks Naz , maybe your wife won't approve it , mine however... She has had the Skyrim bug for the life of the game. When she isn't cutting down terrorists in Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 you can count on her wading into a dragon or three. I wonder how much trouble I'd be in if I hung one on the stove? :shock:

I think I might be quite glad that I haven't the faintest idea what this post is about.
I'm having enough trouble with naughty elves moving around the house every night

lanemaux":nl7kvqix said:
She has had the Skyrim bug for the life of the game.

If you want to make her a surprise gift...

https://postimg.org/image/iodsz061l/

I stack cut two pieces of 1/8'' ply then removed the bottom piece and continued cutting the top pattern. Splash of black & white acrylic and you're the best husband ever... :-D

Have you been on the sherry trifle Naz? haven't a clue what you on about.........is it linked to Roslyn Chapel and the Knights Templar?

Back