Spindle moulder rebate block, free

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Chaps I have a little rebate block 30mm bore, about 120mm diameter and about 25-30mm high.
It's blades are mangled but they are replacable ones, it's a bit rusty. Came off a little spindle I bought for a different prupose.
Post below if it's of use.
I'll put all the names in a hat and draw the winner (you'll have to trust me). Then I'll ask for an address, I'll sort postage.
Draw in a week from now

May take a few weeks to organise posting but you will get it. No moaning if dimensions are different, although it is deffo a 30mm bore.

Regards Bobby

Been meaning to pick up a 30mm block as I've got a spindle moulder which doesn't really go low enough to take a 50mm block right underneath the table, at it's lowest point it will sit 10mm proud of the table which is a right pain in the behind for smaller rebates. It will raise the block 6 inches above the table though which I have no idea why that's a feature.

Don't enter myself into the draw, I would rather someone else benefit as I need to stop being a cheapskate get my own block :)

Although if you have any old style cutter blocks like the old Whitehill, Monninger or even square ones I'll happily take them off you :wink:

Trevanion":2nyjn5lo said:
Been meaning to pick up a 30mm block as I've got a spindle moulder which doesn't really go low enough to take a 50mm block right underneath the table, at it's lowest point it will sit 10mm proud of the table which is a right pain in the behind for smaller rebates. It will raise the block 6 inches above the table though which I have no idea why that's a feature.

Don't enter myself into the draw, I would rather someone else benefit as I need to stop being a cheapskate get my own block :)

Although if you have any old style cutter blocks like the old Whitehill, Monninger or even square ones I'll happily take them off you :wink:

Commercial so all HSE. Can't risk even having a non HSE in the building.

Just threw down a fair wedge on a collection of CMT blocks in the last week to finally start using my own spindle more than I have done. Incredibly useful (if scary) machine.

As with Trevanion, don't put me in the hat, I'm sorted for rebate blocks. Just wading in as I never see threads on spindle moulders come up that much.

Very generous of you doctor bob, hope it finds a good home.

Thanks chaps, Doug your in.
Can't beat a spindle for solid work, I have five of them.
2 are set up permanantly for running shaker doors, 2 tiddlers for grooves and other little work and a whopper for running coving and big stuff.

doctor Bob":3bdrm6zn said:
Commercial so all HSE. Can't risk even having a non HSE in the building.

HSE? Whats that? :lol:
vy9VJJL.jpg

Could you please put my name in the hat?
That block sounds about the right size for my little kity spindle.
I ought to be weaning myself off the french cutters that came with it.

Thanks in anticipation

Bob

Hi,
4 names went in the hat:
Doug
Myfordman
Racers
Mark.B

Pete was drawn out, adjudicated by my dog Billy.
If you could send me an address please Pete, I'll send it to you, within the next few weeks depending on how busy I am.

Regards Bob

Oooo

I usually don't win anything, many thanks Bob.

Pete

Latest posts

Back