Spindex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke66

Established Member
Reaction score
A 'heads up' really for you chaps with stuff that need sharpening. Last year this firm collected a set of planer blades from Salisbury for re-sharpening and then dropped them off at my home the following week...a first class collection and delivery service. They're based in Havant and unfortunately won't come come out as far as Salisbury any more as their margin was too small, but I've just sent off via the postie, two sets of p/t blades for re-sharpening at £3.04+VAT per blade.
However, if you happen to be within a reasonable distance of Havant, give them a call and they'll collect your stuff for sharpening, usually on a Thursday and drop it off again the following week, when you just give the driver a fistful of cash. Highly recommended, no connection or affiliation btw - Rob

+1, I have used them in the past and am lucky to be close enough for a collection. As you say excellent service and did a good job.
You have reminded me I need a few blades sharpening.

That's handy to know, been looking for somewhere that do custom euro profile cutters and given their prices they are worth speaking to. Thank you for that.

Two sets of blunt planer blades sent off on Monday, second class post. Two sets of sharpened planer blades received today; not too shabby - Rob

Back