• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Spill plane. Solved.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a spill plane at a reasonable price, to use, not for collecting. If anyone has one sitting about gathering dust please let me know. Condition is not too important as long as I can use it or can restore it.
Many thanks.
Chris

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase a spill plane at a reasonable price, to use, not for collecting. If anyone has one sitting about gathering dust please let me know. Condition is not too important as long as I can use it or can restore it.
Many thanks.
Chris
Incredibly easy to make. I made one when we had an open fire.

Thanks Paul. I'll have a read up. Still interested if anyone has one sitting about. My tools are still in storage ATM.

That's incredibly generous Paul so thank you very much but I've actually managed to source one from the ever knowledgeable and wonderful Andy T over at the 'other place' . Thanks again for your kindness. I've been away from woodworking or a couple of years and I'd forgotten how wonderful many of you are.

Back