Spehar Dovetail Saw -- shameless gloat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ydb1md

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, my Spehar saw arrived tonight and I gotta say, it rocks! I spent some time cutting some practice lines and dovetails -- this saw feels like an extension of my hand. Vlad makes each saw based on your hands' measurements and it really shows.

saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg

saw3.jpg

saw4.jpg

Well a very nice gloat!

Let us now how you *really* like it, would you :lol:

And a couple nice other gloats peeking at the edges of the photos as well...

Mike

Bot bad at all! Love that last pic, with the blinding sunlight shining on the Samurai's sword... Now you know this means you'll have to show us the corresponding dovetails... 8)

Frank D.":rtcopov6 said:
Now you know this means you'll have to show us the corresponding dovetails... 8)

I'll post some pics of the dovetails . . . but it may be a bit until I have pics as impressive as the saw.

Thanks for all of the kind words and compliments guys. I've been waiting for the saw for a while so I can't wait to get started making some real dovetails.

I've been thinking of ways to incorporate dovetails into my projects -- which takes some creativity now because most of my current projects are furniture, not cabinetry. :roll:

Back