Spares for a record power respirator

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptturner

Established Member
Reaction score
I am recently acquired a Record Power turbo visor model RPTV100-J minus charger and instruction manual. Sadly I cant get any info from Record as they have mislayed or possibly destroyed any copy of the instructions. I am hoping to get a charger if possible and a manual if anyone can point me in the right direction?
The support guy from Record said these masks had been discontinued a long time ago perhaps 20yrs, but he did mention that they were made for Record if anyone can tell me who and if there is a equivalent model still made with spares?

Attachments

• IMG_5189.JPG
    IMG_5189.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5188.JPG
    IMG_5188.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 6
I am recently acquired a Record Power turbo visor model RPTV100-J minus charger and instruction manual. Sadly I cant get any info from Record as they have mislayed or possibly destroyed any copy of the instructions. I am hoping to get a charger if possible and a manual if anyone can point me in the right direction?
The support guy from Record said these masks had been discontinued a long time ago perhaps 20yrs, but he did mention that they were made for Record if anyone can tell me who and if there is a equivalent model still made with spares?
I have one and unfortunately left it on charge 24 hours and seem to have burnt out motor otherwise have spares etc.

Back