Spammers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there some way that the people who send me emails offering me pills to enlarge my ***** etc etc could be made to choke on their own vomit? Or better still, to choke on someone else's vomit?
John
who is perfectly happy with his ***** the way it is

John
I can thoroughly recommend Mailwasher. The basic version is free.
You set your email client (Outlook Express, Incredimail etc) not to collect email automatically (so you have to click on Receive). Mailwasher collects the Headers only from your ISP. It has a set of rules; for example, If To Is Not Steve Maskery Then Mark for Deletion. It doesn't stop people sending them, but at least you can identify them and delete them before you download them to your own computer and have to see the offensive images.
The rules are easy. I have my own domain name (stevemaskery.co.uk) but it is not hosted, any email to this domain just gets redirected to my ISP proper (if NTL can be called a proper ISP these days). Almost ALL my junk mail gets sent directly to my ntl account, so it is easy to differentiate stuff that has come to there rather than via my legit email address.
Anyway, give it a try.
Cheers
Steve
(who, if he had accepted every offer of an extra 3", would now be walking with a very pronounced limp)
(and anyway, why don't these people offer something useful, like making that board grow an extra 3" so I can have another go at cutting it right?)

John.... my sympathies....

I use Norton to scan my incoming; rubbish like that gets tagged with a spam marker... if there's a bunch of it I can use a filter to select the lot...and return it to the sender.... seems to me they need it more than I do....

Trev.... yer gettin worse...
<chuckles....

I don't get offers of a larger private part but have won a lottery (in different countries) every day for the last two weeks :?

Now where's that LN catalogue :wink:

Cheers

Tony

I keep getting spam offering me the 'perfect female companion' she ONLY costs £3000 but will satisfy my every wish. Silent, but as optional extra can be fitted with a voice box and 'real' nails...hmmm :D

I did manage to successfully send a little something to a spammer recently from this site: http://www.freakyhumor.com/pranks.shtml (watch out for the pop ups :wink: ) It was the buttons :twisted:

Latest posts

Back