Spalted Sycamore life bowl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a little play before we went out Spalted Sycamore life bowl 8" x 2" with a polish finish comments welcome

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 661
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 660
That is a name some customers of mine in Scotland gave them apparently they use them every day to empty there pockets into or put there car keys in in other words an every day life thing so that is now what I call them

That is a name some customers of mine in Scotland gave them apparently they use them every day to empty there pockets into or put there car keys in in other words an every day life thing so that is now what I call them
oops sorry how did I do that

woodyturner":mdbu0yy7 said:
Ahh, OK. that's a good name :)

woodyturner":kjmoncqu said:

Now I know that , I know that I've actually got one! :)

Back