Space Shuttle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimShavings

Established Member
Reaction score
Spent a little and put my frustration to work revamping our space shuttle program. Us hillbillies have to make do though
redneck_pics_spaceshuttle2.jpg

I can't help wondering how they're gonna get in it wearing space suits when the doors won't open... :-k

Cheers, Alf

I can't help wondering how they're gonna get in it wearing space suits when the doors won't open...

](*,)

duhhhhhhhh..... that's why the windows are open.....

geeze.... dontchya know nuffin..?????

:p :wink:

Trev
I am shocked that you would even think that we spend money to fill it up. We brew our own fuel of course. IT was a requirement that the fuel have a "kick" to it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

Well said, TT - it would be criminal to cover up Daisy with a space suit. There are many nice things in the world to look at and she was one of them =P~ =P~ .

Cheers,

Trev.

i would like to be in the space suit with daisy =P~ =P~ \:D/ \:D/ :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5:

frank

Trev

SSHHHHH!! Its top secret. Just don't get it from the guys over the mountain. They cut it with kerosene. :) :)

Now where is that designated driver???? Time to chek the fuel :lol: :lol: :lol:

Secret's safe with me, Dave. :wink:

BTW they make a similar type of fuel over in Ireland, from spuds. Bit fierce and can do funny things to you if you drink enough of it. DAMHIKT :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev. (who had a source for p*****n when he lived in the south-east).

Plenty of Poteen still available overhere at the local markets, if you know what to ask for....

Noel, hic.

Hi Frank,

Not that I'm an expert, but I believe it is fermented potato wine which is then distilled into a spirit, resulting in a liquor of very high alcohol content but can be of variable quality. Don't know whether the stuff I used to have (with an Irish greyhound-trainer) was good or bad. It seemed okay to start with, but then ........... :roll: :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Trev and Frank, deteriorating eyesight is usually a good indication of quality.............

Noel

Back