Space glorious space

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
space glorious space.

Spent the new years eve doing a tidy up and I created this much space.

tidyupw.jpg

Now to fill it :roll:

I've just done the same in my place. Now I've even got space to store some wood!

Gill

i did the same in the kitchen on xmas eve... cleared out a whole cupboard

Must be the time of year! Spent the holidays re-arranging (and vac'ing up tons of sawdust :roll: )
New years resolution-keep the workshop clutter down! :lol:
Philly :D

Welcome to the forum.

Garden shed? Ho ho ho. I reckon you'll need to construct an inner building - just to make it a small enough air space to keep warm!

Adam

You are absolutely right. It gets very cold at the moment - and it was damned hot in summer. However, my main worry is condensation - it is unbelievable. Elsewhere in the forum, someone mentioned a company that deals with insulating such buildings so I am following that up.

Regards, Peter.

My comiserations on the 'small' shed MixedHerbs. :lol:
As always one of Sods laws applies to all workshops.
"No matter what size the workshop is it will soon be filled to bursting with all those 'necesary' tools you now find space for."

If that's the shed,how big is your garden ? :shock:

I guess your workbench is a normal size - but it looks lonely in the middle of your aircraft hanger :wink:

Andrew

Rumour has it that he really intends doing a workshop project based on the 2 Rolls Royce Merlin engines he found in a corner of that 'shed'.

With plans from DeHavilland he will be building a full scale Wooden Wonder. Now that is what I call a woodworking project.

Mosquito.jpg

MixedHerbs":29va4mpc said:
I moved into new house in August. My wife asked if there was anything I could do with the garden shed... Problems, problems...

http://photobucket.com/albums/c55/MixedHerbs/?action=view&current=Workshop.jpg

Peter.

Well ladies & gents, it looks like we may have found the venue for UKW Tools 2006.

Plenty of room there for a group meet.

I bags the Bar franchise..
Might be able to talk Di into organising some food...
Philly & co. can do the Tool Exhibits and demos.
Gill can get Lin over for a Scrollsaw demo.
Terry & Co. can provide a bit of polish,
Alf can do the publicity, reviews and reporting..
Trevor seems the man for logistics..
....some must be able to knock up some stands and seating for us older members.

Can you tell the NY celebrations have started early here.. :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: .

Very nice DW. I just did the same today and seem to have double the space I used to :shock:

Tony":3m2chapp said:
Very nice DW. I just did the same today and seem to have double the space I used to :shock:

Seems to be catching this space clearing routine. :)

However I have started a new box (jewellery) very small and I think with a new lid action not seen before.

If interested I will do the same posting has that 13 box job.

Back