Sources of Spray painting ancillaries?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody able to point me towards any suppliers of consumables/spares for 'decent' spraying kit and paint. So far I've found Flint hire/supply, who are a theatrical suppliers (!), and 'bodyshopwarehouse', who are aimed at auto repairers.

I want to find the cheapestr source for things like spare Sata paint reservoirs, filters and nozzle sets, and for more generic stuff like the finish itself, filter cones, cleaning materials and the like.

Oh, and purely out of interest, has anyone found a source for a viscoscity cup?

TIA for any thoughts. (and yes, I have been through the list of sites... :wink: )

I'll bet a large amount that Chris is the man for this one, but he's off drinking* France dry at the moment.

Cheers, Alf

*Okay, so it's a guess, but he is on holiday. QED? :wink:

Yup, he's given me some v helpful advice on 'gun selection'...

BTW Alf, I can't seem to PM him: my messages are just sitting in the 'outbox', and not going anywhere: it's been that way for about 3 days: is that because he's logged out, and I just wait until he logs in again? (don't want to send him 500 copies of the same message... :roll:

Shady,

You got it in one.
The messages are transferred as the target member logs in. This allows you to go back and edit or delete them, if you want before the pm is picked up.

Back