Sorry Chelsea FC fans !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Chelsea 0 - 2 NUFC

:) Beaten by dogged determined defending and 2 absolutely brilliant goals from the most in form striker in the premiership, and the one with the biggest grin :lol: Just hope we can keep the little genious :!:

How much did Torres cost? - I still think Torres is a great player and will come back, his hat trick last weekend is the start.

Bob

Well done , shame they didn't do the same to Wigan the other day

From a nervous QPR fan.

chippy1970":s57pgv19 said:
Well done , shame they didn't do the same to Wigan the other day From a nervous QPR fan.

Yes I know. :roll: They didn't turn up really but Wigan played some superb football, fully deserved thethrashing they dished out to us and have beaten some top sides. They were robbed at Chelsea co-incidently by 2 blatently offside goals, and appalling decisions by the officials. A result that would also have helped our cause somewhat!

I still don't think newcastle will get 4th spot unfortunately but how can any supporter be disappointed when the expectation was mid table (plus bragging rights as Sunderland have collapsed :) )

I hope QPR stay up. Play very well at times and shouldn't be down there. - funny old game :?

Bob

We've had all the top sides in our last games we've got city for our last match. We've been good at home this season beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and came back from 0 - 2 down to win 3 - 2 against Liverpool.

cambournepete":vb61zcwb said:
Just for sake of balance I hope city win. I get fed up with t'other lot winning every year... :)

:lol: :lol: As a lifelong Newcastle supporter, I can't agree :lol: We need to win to give us any chance of 4th spot and Champions league football, assuming Chelsea don't beat Bayern Munich. (Just read that Bayern will get nothing if they win as they owe it all to transfer bonus but about 5 m if they are runners up - now that's ripe for a fix :wink: ).

I don't like ManU much and Ferguson even less so would love man City to win the premiership - but not at our expense and I'm with chippy and hope QPR stay up so City are in for a couple of very difficult matches hopefully. Just hope MUFC have a similar problem :)

Just make sure you do the same to City on Sunday!! Mike

Are you a Manchester United fan then Mike?

Bob

Back