sorby pro edge belt group buy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be great. I'd go for the ceramic ones:

3 x 60 grit
3 x 80 grit
3 x 120 grit

Are there any 240 grit for finer polishing available? What price if so? I estimate the real price inc. vat is £2.64 for the ceramic belts.

Hi everyone
we can now get the cubitron in 120 grit, so will get final numbers in a couple of days from the club

the only one we may have problem with is 80 ceramic due to lack of numbers ,due to min of 12 each size for ceramic,cubitron only 6 each size but cheaper with more ordered

totals ceramic 60 grit x10, 80grit x 5 , 120 grit x11

total cubitron 60grit x 6 , 80grit x 14, 120grit x15

postage should be £4.50 give or take a few pence depending on tracked or signed for and value of belts ordered

regards david

still in for the 60g and 120g ceramic- let me know how many you need me to order.

the last lot i got were norton r976 if it helps

Could you put me down for 3 x Cubitron 80 and 3 x Cubitron 120 please?

If 240g is available I will have 2 of those as well please.
Thanks for organising
Tom

Hi Mark
the norton works out slightly cheaper in 60 grit at £3.55 compared to £4.18 for the sia which keith at bnd recommends ,how did you find them, although i will be getting the cubitron for myself,just to let the others know,
regards david

I'm going to have to withdraw from this group buy. Bought ceramic belts from Germany, they where cheaper & easier to find, not Sorby compatible (800mm long).

Since I am building my own sander I don't need to lock myself to Sorby belts so I went with the german ones. I also had to factor in that I would be paying in euros and the pound is strong at the moment.

Hi

would it be possible for me to join this groups please as I would be looking for

3 x cubitron 80 grit
3 x cubitron 120 grit

Next question would be how do we pay for these and when would they be available?

Regards

Andy

Back