Somewhere nice to go on Sunday if your COV /LEIC'S area...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolsntat

Yep, I collect tools and tat
Reaction score
Newnham Paddox
Monks Kirby
Daffodil Sunday
http://revelgroup.org/coming.php
Lovely walks through the woods and grounds with various displays and entertainments
Acres of parking for one of those traditional type of English afternoons out 8) 8)
Usually plenty of woodturning going on :wink:

Anyone going ?

Andy

Andy,

That looks a lovely day out - I wish I'd known in advance. Unfortunately can't do it now.

Please let us know how it goes.

(And if you remember next year, can you give us some advance notice?)

Cheers,

Greg

gregmcateer":284t8gy5 said:
Andy,

That looks a lovely day out - I wish I'd known in advance. Unfortunately can't do it now.

Please let us know how it goes.

(And if you remember next year, can you give us some advance notice?)

Cheers,

Greg
Yikes !!!! Greg, sorry to say it is this weekend and this ain't much of an advance notice :oops: but.....
Hopefully this sun continues and forces all those buds into flower, last year they all flowered a bit too early #-o
All being well (gouty toes permitting :roll: ) we will be going again this year.
Would be nice to do a bit of a display here but maybe next time? 8)

Cheers
Andy

Looks a nice event. Trouble is the Google Earth postcode directs me to Draycote Water. That is a bit out of the way is it not? I think I'll take the Fosse-Way and make my way to Stretton; if I can persuade SWMBO to venture out!

MMUK":eqnz8x7y said:
I was shocked when I saw the thread title. I can't for the life of me think of a nice place to go IN Coventry :lol:
Coombe abbey , brandon marsh and errrrrrrr :lol:

carlb40":2popma2m said:
MMUK":2popma2m said:
I was shocked when I saw the thread title. I can't for the life of me think of a nice place to go IN Coventry :lol:
Coombe abbey , brandon marsh and errrrrrrr :lol:

I don't class those as being IN Coventry - they're outside the ring road in the Binley Woods / Hyacinth Bucket (Heather Road in Binley Woods) area :mrgreen:

Back