Something for mother's Day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonB

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a table that I have just made for my mother. Sort of mission style meets arts& crafts and designed to house a video & freeview box along with some CDs/DVDs with a flatscreen TV and record player on top.

I have been working on it here and there since just before xmas a time allowed, sorry no WIP pics.

mum1.jpg

mum3.jpg

mum4.jpg

Jason

Aww, that's really sweet! (...the Beatrix Potter collection, of course!)

And the table isn't bad either :wink:
Lovely design - I particularly like the tapering legs and the proportions just work well.
Good job, and a lovely mum's day pressie. (Beats the cute teddybear I got from Woolworths. Just :D )

Thanks for the comments although I still think its easier to buy a box of chocs :lol:

The photo distorts the legs, they are actually straight on the inner face and taper from 50-90mm on the outer face.

Jason

I like it Jason! Very nice indeed
Bet your mum is proud and pleased, lucky woman :wink:

Jason
Great looking table and functional too. I really like the slats on the sides really sets the underside off.

Well done.

Jason

That is very nice and does beat the M&S plant I got my mum, but then they just don't have room for any more furniture and plant space is now almost used up. :oops:

Jason,

Really, really nice table. Like the proportions, materials and functions very much.

Jason":361p2c4a said:
The photo distorts the legs, they are actually straight on the inner face and taper from 50-90mm on the outer face.

Thats weird isn't it - now that you point it out you can see it but it looks like its the total opposite.

Luckily my mum lives in the US so these things are too difficult to send out.....

Cheers

T

jasonB":1ogzmqmz said:
The photo distorts the legs, they are actually straight on the inner face and taper from 50-90mm on the outer face.Jason

Standing further away, and using more zoom, oftens helps when a wideangle lens is causing distortion.

Adam

Latest posts

Back