something different

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi been trying 3d cutting been a few mistakes in the fire bag, got all of these off of pintrest and all free.

also made one of these hearts altered the number of years to 53 my wife is extremely pleased

must get round to doing a shell ,but I have three orders to go to Australia before hand, then it will be time to start Xmas stuff for the craft fairs.

take care
John

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Capture heart.PNG
    Capture heart.PNG
    398.8 KB · Views: 341
Getting ready for Christmas John lol love em and you have had better success than me cutting perpex mine welded to the sodding blade lol you do realise you will have to make another next year and every year after.......lol
ps I wouldn't mind cutting your Oak table up! some lovely grain and ideal for a project i am working on lol
Keep up the great work
Cheers
Brian

hi Brian you would be disappointed with the table is mdf with oak laminate on the top, as for cutting a new heart every year no thanks, I bought on rose for every year we where married up to 25 and then we agreed it was a waste of money, and as for xmas I am expecting to have another carpel tunnel op on my right hand soon and will not be able to do anything for about 10 weeks as it is a real bad one not as bad as the left but close,I actually got a different type of reindeer cut tonight I had to make the pattern 50% bigger otherwise I would never have got it cut then I went and dropped one and broke one of the horns off and this was the only two I have managed out of 7 tries, we are going to have big fires this year with the scrap I am generating.

take care
John

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 260
Back