Somerset firm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We sold them a few of our machines. When we were there the chap showed us around there workshop. Very impressive and seem to take great care in there work!

They also showed us all the machines being stripped down, refinished/oiled/resprayed etc and the showroom of the final finished machines. I believe they work to a high standard, and replace/remake any faulty parts they find when stripping the machines.

They did however lead us to believe the machines we were wishing to sell were of very small value. We drove quite a way to see them, and the machines were unloaded so they could check over them. In hindsight we should have kept the machines and sold them else where- But then- there not in it for charity- there there to make money.

Hope this helps

WARNING - If you do get chance to be shown around, mind your footing. I stood in so much dog cowpat there. Had to pull over on the way home to try and wipe off the worst of it, but it still smelt- Very badly ! :lol:

coleysbiscuit":2lktfw0s said:
WARNING - If you do get chance to be shown around, mind your footing. I stood in so much dog cowpat there. Had to pull over on the way home to try and wipe off the worst of it, but it still smelt- Very badly ! :lol:

Thats just Bridgwater in general, the whole place is one big cowpat! :)

Bassbear81":r0h3u65g said:
Thats just Bridgwater in general, the whole place is one big cowpat! :)

Yeah, didn't you notice the smell as you were driving in to Bridgwater?! :D

Back