Someone is shooting at my workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone is taking pot shots at my workshop, no damage yet but I keep finding bullets, when I catch who's doing it I'll go mental, should I get the police involved?

smPj1ZL.jpg

Not yet. It's not really a problem if the blunt end comes out of the barrel first. Those bullets can be recycled. Collect them up and send them to me. I

Sounds like you're not taking this seriously, someone could get hurt, I thought rifles were illegal these days.
I have upset a few people on the forum over the years but they tend to just post doggy doo to me.....

The rare small hex Phillips from Holland and Holland. Made to hunt miniature poodles and other ankle biting nuisances. I'd say you should be on the look out for a shooter in a tuxedo.

Just a thought do you have any cameras there if so are they shooting them before they break in? Please don't get paranoid now just a thought

This is a most distressing matter. The way the bits are being shot in your direction suggests you are dealing with someone totally without any screwpuls. Stay calm and contact the Authorities who will nail down those responsible.

Are you pozitive about this as i think the police should have a little torx to the shooter to see if he was using phillip's gun.

Whilst much is unknown regarding this matter it could be that the shooter used a getaway car driven by a Yankee Driver called Stanley. The thick plotens. [time for my tablets and a lie down]

Back