Some People Are Really Sick

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
What a sick world we live in. It appears that someone is getting a perverted kick out of seeing the suffering of friends and relatives desperately seeking news of loved ones after the Asian Tsunami disaster. So much so that this person/persons have added to their heartache by plaguing them with hoax emails saying that the person they are seeking news of is dead.

Messages purportedly from Government officials have been sent to people who placed appeals for information on the Sky News Web site.

The police have said that this is a very serious crime and that they have launched a full investigation. Lets hope they catch the bas---d and lock them up for life.

Regards

Woody

I'm shaking my head in disbelief that anyone could be so callous as to do such a thing. Unfortunately, there are some very rotten examples of humanity alongside the millions of compassionate and generous folk who have responded so magnificently to this disaster.

Lock them up and throw the key away? That's one way of dealing with it. Personally, I'd like to see them locked in the same room as the families they've hurt for 15 minutes.

Gill

Gill, my feelings exactly. I have just read some more about this. The emails apparently came from a bogus email address "[email protected]". They claimed that the Foreign Office in Thailand have confirmed that these people are dead.

The Metropolitan Police have stated that if these people are caught they could face a charge of "Causing a Public Nuisance". I do not know. Maybe it is just me, but this is a lot more then a public nuisance.

God forbid that any of our members are waiting to hear from anyone in that part of the world, but if we do and they receive one of these emails, the Foreign Office have stated that "no" goverment body would inform anyone about the death of a loved one in a email.

Regards

Woody

Woodythepecker":10luq7mc said:
Nice one Charley. Lets hope he gets exactly what he deserves

I think we can probably guess what that'll be. A gentle tap on the head by the judge after listening to his sympathy story about his upbringing, and the fact he's probably got 3 ex-wives and 15 kids to support. A generous handout of taxpayers money will be in order to make sure this poor criminal and his family doesn't suffer.

I'd give him the Tony Martin treatment myself. Only I'd make sure to bury him deep, which is the only mistake Tony Martin made in my book.

Andrew

Back