Some of my tissue boxes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
This morning I had to set up an old mobile hard drive and then got waylaid looking at some projects that I used to post at this forum around 10 years ago.
ten boxes upto 30th june 11.jpg

I reckon I must have made around 100 tissue boxes and I kept around 10 for myself over the years, numerous other boxes were also produced and finished their locations over other continents as well. It was a great hobby for me over those early retirement years some were even hand delivered.

I still have around 10 of my own boxes in use around our home, and I estimate I gave perhaps a hundred around the world as gifts and made many friends and perhaps enjoyed 7 months of international holidays.
I am experiencing difficulty in getting supplies to refill for my own usage a convenient size, any help appreciated for a suppliers name. BTW 85 next week. The Old Devonwoody.
PS I will attempt to trace my old videos posted at previous forum if interested and hello to all members, joined this forum 2004

John. Good to hear from you!
I’ve been buying the nearest size refills and removing the cardboard box allowing the stack of tissues to be squeezed in.

I still have around 10 of my own boxes in use around our home, and I estimate I gave perhaps a hundred around the world as gifts and made many friends and perhaps enjoyed 7 months of international holidays.
I am experiencing difficulty in getting supplies to refill for my own usage a convenient size, any help appreciated for a suppliers name. BTW 85 next week. The Old Devonwoody.
PS I will attempt to trace my old videos posted at previous forum if interested and hello to all members, joined this forum 2004
Happy birthday devonwoody

Back