Some more pictures of work

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_0009 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0027 (640x480).jpg

The letters i have done for a customer are A4 size and have sticky pads to attach to her two little girls bedroom wall

the bird is a new design im working on

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0027 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0027 (640x480).jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_0009 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_0009 (640x480).jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 871
Great looking items Mark . As has been said the bird looks like a great design idea .

Just as a matter of intrest Mark what is the height from the floor to the bed of your saw . And do you have your saw raised higher at the back than the front to give you a better view of your work .
I think I read somewhere that having it higher at the back gives you a better view of the workpiece .

What model is your saw by the way it looks to have a very big table .I hope mine will be something like yours the old one that was given to me has only half that size table .

BTW Mark I posted an explanation of why I have'nt recieved my saw yet on the thread I had started .Thanks for all your help Mark ,I'm sure I will be calling on you again
and everyone else on the forum once my saw is delivered .

hi eugene i will check height table when i go in shed in a bit , , as for raising it at the back i have heard of it but never done it myself , for it to be effective for me i would probaly need a wedge shape large piece of wood that would go under all machine as if i just raised the back i think it might cause vibration problems if rest of machine wasnt supported if that makes sense then i would have to bolt to table so i just dont think it worth the hassle for me.

the machine is just the base model single speed hegner thats all but been very happy with it for past two years ,as you can see i got it on top of that matt then bolted to table it was all trial an error for me but set up works well , and no problem with advice im happy to help , just hope your machine arrives soon :roll:

mark

Eugene i would just conentrate in getting your machine set up on something sturdy and matt underneath and bolting down an getting used to the saw dont worry about raising the saw at back yet just focus on the basics to start with

mark

Your right Mark , what is suitable for one may not suit another .Tomorrow is D day so after seeing your Saw looking forward to delivery .
Hopefully will be able to post a few pictures tomorrow.

Back