Some good deals

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to Homebase today, not my favorite place but while looking at the tools, as you do :roll: I saw that they have some Bosch POF500A routers reduced to £25. :shock: Now I know its only single speed and 500 watts but I have had one for 10+years and as a small hand held its very good. 8)

Also Aldi are having the bench drill again on the 27th May. Its is listed as having a 500w motor and a 16mm chuck, with rack and pinon table. Last year when I got one they did not have the rack and pinon :cry: but its a good usable bench drill :)

Dave

Thanks for the tip on the Bosch Router. Called into today and picked one up, a bargain! This will be my second router... Very handy as the other (an Axminster Jobby) sits in the router table most of the time, so no more faffing around! :D

Dave, how much is the bench drill at Aldi? the chuck on mine is kaput and I can't decide wheather to buy a new chuck or a new drill

Back