• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD: Wadkin RS or similar banjo tool rest holder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minilathe22

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a heavy duty tool rest banjo for a wood lathe or metal spinning lathe. It has a 1 1/8" diameter toolpost hole, with clamp bolt although there is room to bore it out larger. The height of the banjo is 6", making it suitable for many 8" centre height lathes such as the Wadkin RS8, but is not an original Wadkin part I believe.

£60 or send me your best offer.

Cast iron and very sturdy! Freshly cleaned up and repainted. 17" long and 4.5" wide. Base is over 1" thick. Gap for a locking bolt is 1" wide. See photos for more details. Should fit almost any lathe with a gap down the centre of the bed.

Note that the price includes UK insured postage, it weighs over 10kg. Payment by paypal please, send me a PM. If you want it for a metal spinning lathe I have two metal spinning toolposts that fit which I can sell separately

banjo1.jpg
banjo2.jpg
banjo3.jpg
banjo4.jpg
banjo5.jpg

Last edited:
Back