• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold: Wadkin RB 9" surface planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
Here for sale is a wadkin planer

The machine was fully refurbished by last owner and worked fantastically! I do not have 3 phase currently so unable to test, but there is no reason why it should not work. Can be very easily hooked up to a converter to run off 240v mains.

This machine is a marvel of engineering every part is adjustable, and solid as a rock. The previous owner added full guarding, Including the orgiginal solid brass blade cover!!! :shock: :shock: which i believe would bring it up to modern spec not including a braked motor...

Has been stored for a while and there is light surface rust in places i have removed the worst and the new owner could polish it to a mirror shine if they wanted or just use as is with no problems what so ever.

Machine is located in Taunton Somerset Uk I can help load here, deliver locally for a small fee or possible deliver between somerset and London at some point in the near future. I can of course put on a pallet if you want to have it collected by a company of your choice. In all instances the beds will be removed for easy of loading but its a 10 minute job to put them back on with one spanner.

Im after £650

Back