• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold STP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
The rationalising continues!

I will be sorry to part with this but I do find I'm using much less often now so maybe time for it to go to a new home.

It's a Festool CXS. It's a Festool so probably don't need to say a whole lot more. It comes in a systainer with two batteries, charger, Centrotec chuck, Centrotec bit holder, regular chuck (not sure it's ever been used) and a right-angle adaptor (that has been used and proved extremely useful many a time). Mine has been almost exclusively as a fancy - for which you can read pricey - screwdriver, very rarely anything more demanding than 4x40mm into plywood or pine! It is capable of doing so much more, as demonstrated by Peter Parfitt in one of his Youtube videos, which is what sold it to me in the first place. Only ever used at home so not been well and truly hammered on a construction site.

Asking £150. Due to size, weight and value, fully insured courier (Hermes) will be round £11 but you can collect from lovely Lincoln and I will be attending the Midlands Woodworking show if that would suit better.

IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 554
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 554
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 575
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 578
Just to say that I’ve got one of these and it is probably the most used tool in my box. It seems pricey new but worth every penny.

But I don’t need a second one!

Are you sure about that? I mean really, really sure?

I loved this one and when my old 18v died I was tempted to get a second. Couldn't really justify the cost though, hence how I ended up with four different brands on the go!

Yes really! I find I use the additional chuck quite often, when I need size of bit which I haven’t got in my set of centrofix Fisch bits. Also really useful for Dremel type mini tool attachments. But the piece of resistance is the angle chuck. That has got me out of trouble so many times. Also the drill’s light weight, the clever belt/holster bracket, the magnetic bit holder, I could go on and on.

Back