• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Startrite 301 bandsaw - 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevedimebag

Established Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Selling my startrite 301 bandsaw due to upgrading to a larger machine.

I bought off here 2 years ago and has done me well.

In decent condition overall. Comes with a brand new, unused tuffsaws blade.

No fences/guides unfortunately.

Cutting depth up to 6.5 inches - with a new blade I have done that easily with a block of maple or cherry.

I’m in the Scottish Borders - happy to courier at your cost.
I will be going down the M6 around new year so can drop it off for a minimal fee if someone gets it quickly.

Ask if you need any pics.

£200 ono

market-place-rules-guidelines-please-read-before-posting-t54359.html

10 –Images.
Supporting images should be provided with the opening post. Do not make a post and wait to see if there is interest before offering to post images. Either post all together or not at all. We do not allow posts that have such requests as "PM me with your email address for pictures" or similar. If you really want to sell your item you'll make the effort, not expect others to do so. Posts asking members to request pictures will be removed.
Our site can upload images from your HD so it should not be too difficult. There are guidance notes HERE.. If you have problems please post a question requesting assistance in uploading in the Site Suggestions/Comments board where somebody will assist you prior to your Market Place post.

If by any chance the deal falls through then fatman is here ready to buy :D gutted I didn't see this first

Back