• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold - SIP 10" Cast Iron Table Saw & Axminster 6inch Jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpb

Established Member
Reaction score
The items has now been sold.

SIP 10" Cast Iron Table Saw is fitted with a cast iron table and two extension sides, bought it new about 9 years ago but its only had very light use. Comes with a small collection of new and slightly used blades. Includes the SIP wheel kit and lifting bar. I will also include in an INCRA miter gauge / fence if the buyer wants it.

Axminster 6inch Jointer & surfacer , Cast iron the older version of the CT150 bought at the same time as the saw, in reasonable condition with some spare blades already sharpened ready for use. The manual can be found here:-
https://www.axminster.co.uk/media/downl ... manual.pdf

The saw and jointer are located near Melton Mowbray and would have to be collected. I am looking for £200 for the Jointer and £450 for the SIP Table saw

Thanks for looking

James

Hi James

Is the ct150 still for sale? If so & would need to work out how to get to me here in Worcestershire. At 80kg I can't get it into my Nissan Xtrail!

A photo or three of the CT150 would be good - any chance please?

Thanks

Derek Ruskin

Derek, 80 kgs is only just over 12 stone. 2 people can lift that quite easily. Take some spanners and I bet you can reduce the weight to easily managed sizes

Back