• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Record Power Dust Extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulm

IG paulm_outdoors
Reaction score
1000 watt single motor, with fine cartridge filter and wheeled stand, takes 4" hose or normal vacuum hose, works fine but I have more extractors than I need and have room for !

£70 please, cash on collection from Basingstoke, Hampshire, near J6/J7 M3.

I'm struggling to find info on this, I can only find the dx1500. Have you got a link to the specs anywhere please?

Also would you be willing to dismantle to post, otherwise I'm wasting your time

It's not a current model so unlikely to find much on it, but all you need to know really is in the ad and the picture of the specs' plate ?

I'll obviously be happy to try and answer any questions though :)

Having said that, I am looking for collection though rather than the hassle of trying to dismantle it and box it up.

Cheers, Paul

It has a good level of filtration, using the standard record pleated paper cartridge filter and paper filter over that too. It's the same system of filters that I think they still use on many models so a look at their specs on their site might give you more quantitative information. I would do that for you but tied up at the moment.

As mentioned, it takes 4" hose too, so usable for chip extraction although if large volumes like with a planer/thicknesser for example you probably would want a twin motor version or a low pressure high volume chip extractor. I've used this one on the bandsaw mainly, also on power tools and general workshop cleaning duty. Would prefer to keep it but a smaller workshop now means a few bits have to go !

Back