• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kity Tilting Spindle Moulder 629

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meccarroll

Established Member
Reaction score
SOLD
upload

Kity 629 Tilting Spindle Moulder, had this a few years and not used it except to try it out. Apart from some touch up paintwork the spindle moulder is in really good condition, all working as it should and barely used. Adjustable tilt, Height and fences. It is sat on wheels the front ones being lockable. It is up to date with three adjustable speeds and has electric braking all working fine.

I have priced the spindle moulder at £475 which is a very fair price and so I do not have to negotiate, please bear this in mind.

IMPORTANT: Please do not post saying you want first dibs etc as this tends to put other interested persons off. If you genuinely want to travel to view then I will arrange to hold the item while you travel but not otherwise. If the item is still advertised it has not been sold.

£475 sorry I'm not accepting offers at the moment chaps but would be happy to sell at full price.

Please pm me with email for pictures as I can't currently figure out how to post them.

The below link should take you to some photos of the spindle moulder:

Last edited:
Back