• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD***Jet DC1100 dust and chip collector **SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheptonphil

Scrumpy junkie
Reaction score
Selling my Jet DC1100 dust collector.

I used it with a fixed ducted installation in my last workshop and it was intended to use it in my new build. However, the layout I have means this will not fit in the planned setup.

It is a very powerful unit with either a single 6” inlet or twin 4” inlets. It comes with a canister fine filter. I have a half pack of spare poly sacks somewhere I will throw in if I find them. There is a small split in the tubing between fan and bag holder, but it has been taped up for two years with no ill effect. It would need approx 600mm of spiral ducting to do a perfect repair.

It is too large to courier so must be collected in person in East Somerset. Will split down if needed to fit in a decent sized car.
069F858C-9516-40FB-8835-3E809F20C9ED.jpeg
View attachment 93664View attachment 93665View attachment 93666
069F858C-9516-40FB-8835-3E809F20C9ED.jpeg

The switch is not an NVR so can be powered on/off by plugging in remotely as I used to. I ran it in an adjoining small shed but plugged in the workshop.

on sale here at £240 before going to the bay in a week.

Last edited:
You might just want to check as I have the same extractor and mine is twin 4" or single 6" inlet even though the pipe between motor and bag is 5". Mine has a split in the pipe in exactly the same place, think it's just the debris getting thrown against it.

Why is the good stuff always down south :(

You might just want to check as I have the same extractor and mine is twin 4" or single 6" inlet even though the pipe between motor and bag is 5". Mine has a split in the pipe in exactly the same place, think it's just the debris getting thrown against it.

Why is the good stuff always down south :(
You’re correct, single 6” or twin 4”. 🤔

have amended post.

Back