• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Jet AFS-500 air cleaner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a Jet AFS-500 air cleaner, with lightly used filters in the machine and a set of brand new main and electrostatic filters. As you can see from the photos this is in excellent condition and includes the chains for suspension from the ceiling.

40030019475_bf9f105089_z.jpg

40215246724_9c52a63f20_z.jpg

The unit comes with a remote control and also has a timer function for 2,4 and 8 hours. This is a current model and the spec can be seen here https://www.axminster.co.uk/jet-afs-500-air-filtration-system-310483

26051105847_8ce564b32f_z.jpg

This group of items together costs new over £360, I am offering for £225 cash on collection from Belper, Derbyshire. Alternatively I will be at the Newark Woodworking show this Saturday if that was more convenient and happy to bring along. Please PM if interested.

thanks for looking, Ed

Bluekingfisher":3pn1eeuw said:
I could be interested, have you any idea how I can send you a PM on this revised........system!!!!!

David

Click on ed's picture top left
Then click on the greyed out "envelope" bottom right.
Lots of us have had the same issue :(

Thank you, however does the reply (in this case Ed's) go to the email address I set up when I joined the forum? If so that could be a problem as I no longer have access to it. If I change address I will most likely lose all previous input over the past decade.
Why can't they just let things be???

Bluekingfisher":2h5vy11m said:
Thank you, however does the reply (in this case Ed's) go to the email address I set up when I joined the forum?

PM's do not use your email address, only the UKW server interface.

However you will not receive a PM notification via your email if that is selected in your profile and is no longer valid.
Bluekingfisher":2h5vy11m said:
If I change address I will most likely lose all previous input over the past decade...
There is no reason you should loose anything, it is a simple process via your User Control Panel.
mail.jpg

Not updating your registered email account also means anyone who has tried to email you if it is selected in your profile will not have recieved any responce from you and made assumptions based on the non-reply.

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 593
Back