• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - I have Too Many Clamps! - Prices Reduced

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardgamer

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
It's true!!

Items for sale are;
1. Four Handscrews. SOLD
2. Sandvik F clamp - Price reduced to £10
3. Bessey edge clamp - SOLD
4. FrameCo Steel Strap Clamp - Price reduced to £25
5. Bessey S10 table vice - Price reduced to £10
6. Bessey DuoKlamp 300x85 - SOLD

Postage will be at cost, and obviously I will combine packages where possible.

Item 1 Four Handscrews. £25 for all four.
Handscrews1.jpg

HandScrews2.jpg

These were originally from Axminster. They were listed as 186x128mm (but I'm not really sure what those dimensions relate to), see the tape measure in the photo to get a better idea of size. They are in pretty much as-new condition - I may have used one a couple of times. The blurb from Axminster said
"A traditional carpenter’s clamp made to a classic design. These clamps are versatile and functional and can be used to clamp ‘out of square’ pieces or small items as well as regular square sided work. The clamps spread an even pressure over a very large area. The hardwood jaws can be adjusted perfectly parallel or by giving the rear screw an extra turn, the clamping pressure can be transferred onto the tips of the jaws. The screws have threads running in opposite directions so it is easy to adjust the jaw width. The jaws and handles are made from hardwood and all metal parts plated against corrosion."

Item 2. Sandvik screw clamp. Was £15, now reduced to £10
Sandvik.jpg

Very sturdy screw clamp from Sandvik. Opening about 200mm , throat about 100mm. Very heavy duty! Old, but excellent condition.

Item 3. Bessey Edge Clamp. £5
Edge.jpg

Fixes onto parallel or F clamps to clamp an edge. Excellent condition.

Item 4. FrameCo Steel Strap Clamp. Was £40, reduced to £25
Strap1.jpg

Strap2.jpg

Designed for clamping picture frames, but also useful for boxes, drawers, etc. Comes complete with 7 flexible corners, so can be used for up to 8-cornered objects. Hardly used, excellent condition.

Item 5. Bessey S10 Mini Vice. Was £20, reduced to £10
Vice1.jpg

Vice2.jpg

Vice3.jpg

Handy little vice that can be clamped to any "table" with the two included clamps. The jaws can be skewed (or not, as desired). Metal is somewhat oxidised, but undamaged.

Item 6. Bessey DuoKlamp 300x85. £15
DuoKlamp.jpg

Bessey 1-handed clamp. Very good condition.

Attachments

• Handscrews1.jpg
    Handscrews1.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 1,645
  • HandScrews2.jpg
    HandScrews2.jpg
    911.1 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Sandvik.jpg
    Sandvik.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 1,647
  • Edge.jpg
    Edge.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 1,643
  • Strap1.jpg
    Strap1.jpg
    885.6 KB · Views: 1,647
  • Strap2.jpg
    Strap2.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Vice1.jpg
    Vice1.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 1,667
  • Vice2.jpg
    Vice2.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Vice3.jpg
    Vice3.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 1,663
  • DuoKlamp.jpg
    DuoKlamp.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 1,665
boardgamer":3l70azwv said:
Tom,
I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you receive it?

Hi Robert, sorry missed it yesterday. Just replied and sent pp.
Cheers,
Tom

Mine arrived today safe and sound too. Many thanks Robert. Makes my other lidlaldi speed clamps look a little... lean. :roll:

It's true!!

Items for sale are;
1. Four Handscrews. SOLD

View attachment 80043
View attachment 80044

These were originally from Axminster. They were listed as 186x128mm (but I'm not really sure what those dimensions relate to), see the tape measure in the photo to get a better idea of size. They are in pretty much as-new condition - I may have used one a couple of times. The blurb from Axminster said
"A traditional carpenter’s clamp made to a classic design. These clamps are versatile and functional and can be used to clamp ‘out of square’ pieces or small items as well as regular square sided work. The clamps spread an even pressure over a very large area. The hardwood jaws can be adjusted perfectly parallel or by giving the rear screw an extra turn, the clamping pressure can be transferred onto the tips of the jaws. The screws have threads running in opposite directions so it is easy to adjust the jaw width. The jaws and handles are made from hardwood and all metal parts plated against corrosion."

View attachment 80045
Very sturdy screw clamp from Sandvik. Opening about 200mm , throat about 100mm. Very heavy duty! Old, but excellent condition.

View attachment 80046

View attachment 80047
View attachment 80048
Designed for clamping picture frames, but also useful for boxes, drawers, etc. Comes complete with 7 flexible corners, so can be used for up to 8-cornered objects. Hardly used, excellent condition.

View attachment 80049
View attachment 80050
View attachment 80051
Handy little vice that can be clamped to any "table" with the two included clamps. The jaws can be skewed (or not, as desired). Metal is somewhat oxidised, but undamaged.

View attachment 80052
It's true!!

Items for sale are;
1. Four Handscrews. SOLD

View attachment 80043
View attachment 80044

View attachment 80045

View attachment 80046

View attachment 80047
View attachment 80048

View attachment 80049
View attachment 80050
View attachment 80051

View attachment 80052
Hello,

I would like item 4 please.

Cheers

Peter

Latest posts

Back