• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Festool CMS-PS Jigsaw Insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't all rush at once now! Will split the CMS insert for 80 and the Trion for 100. Both with P&P on top of course ;)

Is the jigsaw still available, I'd be interested in that without the CMS insert.

Thank you.

Theowk":42nvrzcs said:
Is the jigsaw still available, I'd be interested in that without the CMS insert.

Thank you.
Sorry, the Trion sold today. Insert still available.

I would like to buy the cms jigsaw insert please? I am new to this website so am not sure how these things work....

Sithedude":2nup8pww said:
I would like to buy the cms jigsaw insert please? I am new to this website so am not sure how these things work....

PM sent. It should appear in your inbox under your profile page on here.

Great... yes £80 +postage via PayPal is spot on. The website is not letting me compose a message as I have only just registered on here. Could you send me the PayPal to my email? It is:
Si the dude
at hot mail
dot c o m
without the spaces.... thanks, and sorry for the lack of simplicity.

Sithedude":3gtosfl1 said:
Great... yes £80 +postage via PayPal is spot on. The website is not letting me compose a message as I have only just registered on here. Could you send me the PayPal to my email? It is:
Si the dude
at hot mail
dot c o m
without the spaces.... thanks, and sorry for the lack of simplicity.
You should have an email with the final scores on the doors.

Back