Sold a long time ago! - Apollo Spraymaster 600 HVLP kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
danman said:
Thanks Alf, I'll do the "For Sale" thing over the weekend.

Me too.

I have an Apollo Spraymaster (now called the 600) kit surplus to requirements. It's had very little use, still on the first filter and it's clean. Gun is stained a bit, cos I sprayed some green paint, but it's only cosmetic, and not bad at that. Mechanically and electrically like new.

I'm selling it because I've upgraded to the 800 model, which will also handle water-based finishes well. I HAVE sprayed waters-based finishes with the 600, but it's not really up to the job, it doesn't have the power. You'd be much better off using one of those excellent Jenny foam brushes that Terry Smart sells. Absolutely fine for spraying cellulose and polyurethane and the like though. It's easy to use, simple controls, has 1.0mm and 1.5mm nozzle sets (I don't think I have ever used the 1.5). Also the cruciform is rather more robust than the original, which was prone to having the orientation lug broken.

All in all it is a is a smashing little piece of kit, ideal for first-time sprayers.

New:
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp? ... 21&recno=2

It's on offer for £100 + delivery. I'm in Nottingham, so if you are reasonably near, we could meet up halfway. Travis excepted! :D
PM me if you are interested, otherwise I'll get Pete to stick it in the mag.

Cheers
Steve

I like that. 2nd day posting and I have already be slighted :D

If you have second thoughts, I could meet you half way :eek:

I hope you are able to sell a little closer to home

Travis

If you have second thoughts, I could meet you half way

Why do I find myself sitting here looking at a map on the wall and wondering just where is halfway between Nottingham and Oklahoma.

Andrew

Is the kit still for sale??
I am interested but the link does no longer work. Could you send a picture of the kit?
Thanks
Pete (Oxford)

The date of the post is 2004 so prolly not!
Check out the Earlex HV5000 - you can get 10% on the Screwfix price if you subscribe to their newsletter.
Cheers
Gidon

ha ha ,

yes just noticed that the date was ancient........thanks for the info...

Back