Social distancing, .. what's that?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking at recent photos being uploaded from Friends/Family on my Facebook wall, it seems that social distancing has now gone out the window.

I suppose it's to be expected. Us humans can't stick to the rules for very long before we get bored ... but still slightly worrying.

I too still take it seriously (I'm in the "right" age group, etc, etc), but do we need - another - reminder here? Personally I think not.

Depends who they are with in the pictures, if they are close family members why does it matter? Have you been socially distancing from your wife and kids (unless you wanted too lol).

Well, here we go again. Regarding Covid 19, would someone please furnish me the name of the person who isolated the virus?

As a friend of mine, who is a mental health nurse, pointed out, what we need at this time is physical distancing. We don't need social distancing, people are already feeling isolated enough.

Let's fill this thread with positivity and support for each other. I for one get a great deal of enjoyment from this place and am glad for all the input from all the members who contribute.

F.

What difference would that make to any discussion?
Mine was the post above you so there is a possibility that the question was for me, if not, pardon me.

The difference it would make to any discussion is, it would prove the virus has been isolated. I have searched and so have others, and no one can say who isolated the virus.

If a virus hasn't been isolated, then?

See (above) what I meant when I replied earlier that IMO we don't need another social distancing/Covid thread??? Rorschach is quite right when he says that this is an open Forum and we can all post - and read - whatever we like - WITHIN reason of course. But the post from member artie above exemplifies what I had in mind.

BUT OK, no problem for me - I shall just ignore this thread from now on - as I have done very successfully on the Hancock's Half Hour and Facemask threads (and no doubt, several others too).

Mine was the post above you so there is a possibility that the question was for me, if not, pardon me.

The difference it would make to any discussion is, it would prove the virus has been isolated. I have searched and so have others, and no one can say who isolated the virus.

If a virus hasn't been isolated, then?

Not only the virus has been isolated but has mentioned above many strains of it have been sequenced. There are plenty of open-source resources that aggregate all the scientific publications on the field like this one (SARS-CoV-2 Resources) where you can find, names, institutions and email address of people that have done what you are asking. A quick google search would also give you the answer you wanted. And yes I am sorry to report that the virus is real, why people still argue about this at this stage is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back