so fed up !!1

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doddy555

Established Member
Reaction score
well looks like hobby over i cant even put clamp thing in, tryed twice an it wont hold blade,,,,i am thinking of going to an axminster store an asking them show me in case i that thick i doing something sooo wrong ,,, i know i must be, so fed up :(

I know how frustrating it can be but for what it is worth hang in there and don't give up, once you have got things sorted you will be able to make a whole range of things. I have had cause to contact Axminster a few times and they have been very helpful, their after sales service must rate as one of the best. I have just returned my excalibur scroll saw to them with shed full of problems and i know they will sort it out. It has been so frustrating as the reviews on this saw have been so encouraging, I just happen to have had a bad one. If I were in your shoes I would ring your nearest Axminster outlet and ask them if you can bring the saw over. I am sure you will come away a happy chappy. Geoff.

aww thanks geoff i think that might be the way forward, it could be i have a bad one, yes i have phoned them couple times they have bin brill, so think will ring on friday an see if i can go down sat or monday, thanks for taking time to reply, :) i feel so much better now thanks so much :)
tracey

Latest posts

Back