• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold snap-on Air compressor (Now Gone)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voyager

Established Member
Reaction score
continuing the great workshop clearance the old compressor has to go. its single phase 24cfm.
it needs the pipe replacing from the pump to the receiver as i dropped a trolley jack on it and it broke, also need a fan belt as i removed this as i needed a belt in an emergency, was working ok but i replaced it with a screw vane compressor last year. ideally i need it gone in the next cpl of days as i will be travelling for a while and wont be around.
Ideally i like it to go to a good home from here,

Snap-on-air-compressor-200L-snapon-single-phase.jpg

H

I'd take it for our men's shed, but I'm not down till January the 21-23rd I could pick up on way north Sunday evening!

Cheers James

hi james, not sure i will be around, as will be travelling for work for the next 6weeks or so with only the odd day here and there free

hi james, not sure i will be around, as will be travelling for work for the next 6weeks or so with only the odd day here and there free
No probs it's 2.30hr to yours from Yorkshire so 5hr round trip a but far if not on route.

I am just down the road if it happens not to be picked up.....I need a bigger compressor to run a needle gun before lime pointing my gable end!
Can't wait:rolleyes:

sorry guys this went 5 min after posting to a good home, im sorry if you missed out, i will be clearing a bit more out once i get back from my travels.

Back