Smallish router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack22

Established Member
Reaction score
Having read some of the reviews re the Trend T4 router, I am now more unsure than when I started looking.. some say its great whilst other say its rubbish, basically I am looking for one that is easy to use cutting out hinges and door furniture etc, the trouble I find is seeing the cutter clearly when in use, and also a machine that is reasonably light and manoeuvrable, with a speed control, does the Trend T4 match up to my needs...any ideas welcome..

Hello
I have a T4 don't use it much like my Dewalt 613 much better, use the T4 if i'am doing some job that needs two router bits.
Thinking about it its not bad for the money and you can use it without the base plate saying that I neaver have its very light to use the lock down button takes a bit of getting use to and it comes with a good kit box and a 8mm collet.

Hope this is some help Olwyn

Hi there, I've just replied to another thread on small routers.

I'm Very annoyed as my SECOND T4 of the YEAR has just died on me, halfway through cutting biscuit grooves!

After having a quick flick through my latest woodworking mag review on routers, and flicking through the net, seems you can't go far wrong with the Dewalt equivalent!

Back