• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small Workshop Clearout Pt.1 (Surrey)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
Closing up shop so slowly starting to get rid of all things starting with the smaller bits;

(Items for collection from either Fetcham or Dorking in Surrey)

Axminster Air AW50N 18G Brad Nailer

All works completely as it should, but pretty grubby. I will give it a quick clean and grease before I send it off. Served me well I think it has literally had 2 misfires from tens of thousands of nails but switched to a Dewalt with pinpoint non marking head
£18 posted
yOU1VOF.jpg

1eXZmOr.jpg

CkQr0i0.jpg

7GLpm0s.jpg

Kunys Ap622 Toolbelt
Could never get used to a tool belt so again this is barely used but has been sat in my workshop so its a bit grubby
£25 posted
weEmNAJ.jpg

MLE5Yt0.jpg

ryoUhOg.jpg

zkhXmmT.jpg

16amp extended cord
£10 posted
oZWEmBL.png

16amp split connected for 2 machines on 1 plug
£10 posted
2RUnkRS.png

Digital Angle finder
£13 posted, marked on the front and back but purely cosmetic, works fine
LI5u9ki.png

Collection from either Fetcham or Dorking in Surrey

I'll take the pin nailer please. Before payment/postage can I wait to see the other bits you are putting up for sale, might be able to combine things then. If nothing else I will definitely take it though.

I'm afraid not, no. I could post the smaller clamps but not the pipe clamp but I have a funny feeling that's what you might be after?

I'd like the pipe clamps but I can sort them else where, I was asking just incase you do come up north then I'd pay you for the good and wait for you... Saves the postage.

Message me what you'd like for the no60 plane, is it a standard low angle block or a low angle rebating plane.

I'd like the scrapers and burnisher, please.
Would also like to view other listings before completing as may combine postage :)

DaWoodster":2vetue0f said:
I'd like the scrapers and burnisher, please.
Would also like to view other listings before completing as may combine postage :)

Cool, they're yours - other items I can post have been added. Shoot me a message once you've had a look and let me know either way

basssound":qff2ksw9 said:
I'd like the pipe clamps but I can sort them else where, I was asking just incase you do come up north then I'd pay you for the good and wait for you... Saves the postage.

Message me what you'd like for the no60 plane, is it a standard low angle block or a low angle rebating plane.

Plane added to post, you've got first refusal :D

Hi Chris, i'm in Guildford, can i come and have a look at what you've got? The block plane is of interest and maybe o few other bits
cheers martin

Back