small LED magnetic light for chisel mount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopCat 32

Established Member
Reaction score
can anyone point me in the right direction, i have seen somewhere on you tube, but cant remember where (must be my age) some people turning inside bowls ect with a small magnetic battery powered led light mounted onto there chisel, i mean these things are small in the 10 - 20mm size frame anybody know where they can be purchased or what they call them, sewing machine lights sprung to mind but a search on EBay drew a blank

cheers Tim

Looks like a good idea but I'm thinking one of those standard tiny penlight / key torch types with a magnet or clip glued to it would work very well, would need to be one with a positive on off switch, I might just try that, might even have one in a drawer somewhere.

Sideways":t24wbqwr said:
Same here. It caught my eye at the Harrogate show as a light for attaching to toolrest or tailstock. It has a cable and power supply though.

I have this, but the magnet isn't really very strong on mine.

nev":31q2lsgl said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swiss-Tech-Mini-Magnetic-LED-Flashlight-Attachable-Clip-On-Tool-Light-360-Swivel-/253376811056

cheers Nev that's the sort of thing i'm after

Latest posts

Back