• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small Clearout - chisels and sharpening stuff - SOLD OUT!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaytrucker

Established Member
Reaction score
I am minimising my toolset and have the following bits and pieces no longer required. Please have a good look at images as they form a large part of the description. Payment by PayPal gift only or cash on collection (WR6).

Narex 8105 Bevel Edge Chisels in sizes 6mm, 12mm 19mm and 26mm - £30 inc delivery - SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED - demusss
Bought from Workshop Heaven sometime last year with only the 26mm having seen a bit of use.
IMG_2017 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_2018 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Narex 8116 Cabinetmakers Chisel 50mm - £15 inc delivery - SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED - beech1948
Bought from Workshop Heaven in September 2017, seen a bit of use as a wide paring chisel since then but no longer required.
IMG_2013 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_2014 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Narex 8112 Mortise Chisels in sizes 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm - £30 inc delivery SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED - colinc
Bought from Woodworkersworkshop back in 2016 and a couple of the sizes (most likely 6mm & 8mm) have seen light use but other than that they have been sat in a tool roll.
IMG_2015 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_2016 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Atoma Diamond Sharpening Plate #140 X Coarse - £50 Inc delivery SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED - --Tom--
Bought to grind a primary bevel as a trial of Richard Maguire's sharpening method but no longer needed. This coarse diamond plate combined with the wide oil stone below and a strop make a very simple sharpening system for older tools and O1 steel. Not seen much use.
IMG_2019 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_2020 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Norton Wide Oil Stone 8*3 - Fine - £15 inc delivery SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED - Richard S
Bought to hone secondary bevel as a trial of Richard Maguire's sharpening method but no longer needed. This oil stone combined with the diamond stone above and a strop make a very simple sharpening system for older tools and O1 steel. Not seen much use, familiar story that.
IMG_2007 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_2006 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Narex 8105 Bevel Edge Chisels
yes please if still available. I'm looking for chisels at the moment.

Please send PM with details of where to send the money.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I couldn't figure out how to pm regarding the mortice chisels...I'd like second 'dibs' please

Thanks for your interest however an offer was made via PM just before you both got in touch. I will keep you updated how that pans out.

Welsh Wizard":7d8abq66 said:
Pm re mortise chisels

Chenley123":7d8abq66 said:
I couldn't figure out how to pm regarding the mortice chisels...I'd like second 'dibs' please

Darryl,

the mortice chisels just arrived in perfect condition. They look very substantial - never owned dedicated mortice chisels before, the last I used was at school.

Regards and thanks!

Colin

Back