• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Sliding table for 01332 saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorted, went for the Axminster as on physical inspection the sip one was less than impressive, picked it up for a fair used price, just need to mod my saw now to fit

Attachments

• B37416D3-EBD3-4022-A953-8883C7EB8F7B.jpeg
    B37416D3-EBD3-4022-A953-8883C7EB8F7B.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
Nice , would be interested in seeing how you attach it to the saw
the plan is to just drill the body & attach, i have the approx measurements from the Axminster saw & there is just enough room on the SIP/Itech body for the backing plates (just need to move a switch wire)

somone has done it before with the sip 01332 so i took the gamble

Attachments

• saw.jpg
    saw.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 20
only thing i dont like is that its a pain to keep taking the cross cut fence off when i need more cutting room, its rather annoying, I'm deciding how to mod it to make things work better.

Ah brilliant , just a few (ish) questions if I may

How does it attach the the saw - i have the SIP 01332 saw

So you prefer it against say a mitre gauge or sled

roughly what size is the track and how far does the sliding table protrude past the saw , just seeing if I have enough room or can move items around to accommodate it

And lastly how much did you pay for it as I found one locally to me

PM me if you wish
Cheers
Graham

Ah brilliant , just a few (ish) questions if I may

How does it attach the the saw - i have the SIP 01332 saw

So you prefer it against say a mitre gauge or sled

roughly what size is the track and how far does the sliding table protrude past the saw , just seeing if I have enough room or can move items around to accommodate it

And lastly how much did you pay for it as I found one locally to me

PM me if you wish
Cheers
Graham
No problem
i had to drill holes for the mounting brackets as this is designed to fit the axminster version theirs is pre drilled, the 01332 isn't, i also had to move one switch wire that runs down the inside frame which was right where a hole needed to be, but that was a simple job... once you have the holes in 2 flat plates sit inside the saw frame & you bolt through the holes into them.
certainly prefer it to a simple mitre gauge, never had a sled as the only cross cutting i tend to do would be on items too big for most sleds....
i will measure the track for you tomorrow, it can be adjusted so it can protrude varying amounts from the front or back, mines currently set at 50/50.

i think i paid £200-250, but i honestly cant remember for sure

No problem
i had to drill holes for the mounting brackets as this is designed to fit the axminster version theirs is pre drilled, the 01332 isn't, i also had to move one switch wire that runs down the inside frame which was right where a hole needed to be, but that was a simple job... once you have the holes in 2 flat plates sit inside the saw frame & you bolt through the holes into them.
certainly prefer it to a simple mitre gauge, never had a sled as the only cross cutting i tend to do would be on items too big for most sleds....
i will measure the track for you tomorrow, it can be adjusted so it can protrude varying amounts from the front or back, mines currently set at 50/50.

i think i paid £200-250, but i honestly cant remember for sure

Brilliant thanks very much most appreciated

Back