Sliding mitre saw worth extra cost?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dewalt 305 mm is the best sliding chop saw in my opinion, I've owned a Makita, a couple of Bosch saws and a Hitachi, the Dewalt is head and shoulders above the others.

have u owned the new makita's?

i think that the new forward slide saws from makita are the king of scms.

i saw that having used both the 250 and 305 mil saws from dewalt, and the 260 mil from makita, the dls110z. and i prefer the makita all the way

have u owned the new makita's?

i think that the new forward slide saws from makita are the king of scms.

i saw that having used both the 250 and 305 mil saws from dewalt, and the 260 mil from makita, the dls110z. and i prefer the makita all the way

I went to Axminster Power Tools to check out what they had on display, this was two years ago, they had a couple of Makitas, to me it looked like they would have a problem tilting in one direction, it looked like one of the sliding bars was in the way which decreased its cutting capacity, I can't remember exactly though, anyway it put me off them.

I went to Axminster Power Tools to check out what they had on display, this was two years ago, they had a couple of Makitas, to me it looked like they would have a problem tilting in one direction, it looked like one of the sliding bars was in the way which decreased its cutting capacity, I can't remember exactly though, anyway it put me off them.

ive never found that an issue, mainly because of where the rails are, ive found they dont get in the way

Back