Sliding door drinks cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradshaw Joinery

Established Member
Reaction score
This was a bit of an unusual one, a customer wanted to buy a cabinet that they had seen on the internet consisting of a single carcass, and a sliding metallic door front that located in some grooves top and bottom,

2vv6pue.jpg

This then turned into multiple comparments for all their glass ware and drinks, and one big headache...

But we got there in the end, i would change the track design if i were doing it again, but otherwise im quite happy with the results.

2whgoix.jpg

2nbratx.jpg

2ir7nft.jpg

313qedg.jpg

are the photos on their side? on my Ipad ther fine, but on my compter there at 90 degrees...

thanks for the kind comments.

Very nice, certainly different. Are there lights in it, if it were mine I reckon I would've done that? But lovely job.
cheers
Steve

I used a track top and bottom, it was a pvc one designed for sliding sash seals... I would in the future use a single track at the top for alignment and the lower track simply to keep the bottom in place, then make it so the upper track or the piece of timber its attached to is adjustable.

There isnt any lights, probably could be added but alot of work?

Its mrmdf with morrels 2k paint.

Back