Sliding Carriage for the 806

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on the forum much. I've had a bad couple of weeks and have been completly knackered.. So much I haven't had much playing time with my new TS :cry: I've must of OD on all the cast iron? :roll:

I've managed to install the sliding carriage addon for the TS though :D Doesn't take up as much room as I thought it would and it can easily come off to be stored...

pic1

What do you think? :whistle: O:)

Hi Charley

Charley":25x8qidp said:
Sorry I haven't been on the forum much. I've had a bad couple of weeks and have been completly knackered.. So much I haven't had much playing time with my new TS :cry: I've must of OD on all the cast iron?

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel much better soon.

Charley":25x8qidp said:
I've managed to install the sliding carriage addon for the TS though :D Doesn't take up as much room as I thought it would and it can easily come off to be stored...

And why would you need to take it off in your workshop? :mrgreen:

Cheers
Neil

PS You forgot to remove the guards for photographic purposes.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell :( .

Those sleds are so useful! I made one for both my bandsaw and my old table saw. They're probably the most useful jigs I have.

Gill

So that's what the guard looks like... :-k :wink:

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, Charley, especially when there's new toys to be played with. Bummer. :(

Cheers, Alf

Hope you're OK now Charley. All that iron waitng for a good old play too :cry:

Nice sliding table :D

I'm getting back on track now thanks :) Just my sleeping pattern got messed up again. I was either sleeping all day/collapsed on the sofa or not sleeping at all :-k

I have managed to spend a bit of time in the workshop and have got the new guard in place;

06%7E3.jpg

Back