• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Site Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Just uploaded a new project, something I've been meaning to do for 2 years and now I can finally take off the 'coming soon' logo! Yup you've guessed it, ' The Garden Planter ' - I hope you like it and that’s it been worth the wait. Click here to see it and click here for the plan and cutting list.

And thats not it :eek: ! Here are a few of the updates what are coming soon (and I do mean that this time :p )

Waxing Guide Not much to tell I know but it might be useful to someone :wink:

Shaker Wall Clock Project Built out of mahogany (not very shakerish I know but hey it's the only wood I've got in) This might be a 2-3 parter.

Small Hall Table Project Like the one I built in the 'gallery' section

Axminster's 'Thicknesser' review

Axminster's 'Marking Wheel Gauge' review

?????? 'Router bits from the USA' review Some router cutters from a company in the USA will be heading my way in the next week.

Thats it for now :)

The Wizard

Established Member
Reaction score
Charley

I can't download the planter plan for some reason. Acrobat reports an error "error reading linearized hint data".

Regards

Wiz

A

Anonymous

Charley,

Sorry; finally got round to the planter. I figured as its been maturing for a while I shouldn't rush to view it all at once... :wink: Nice sturdy design; just don't let the Powers That Be see it or the tuit list'll grow again... Anyway, on the pic of you cutting the notches in the ply bottom; is that the L-N dovetail saw? On ply?! Don't you love it any more? (In which case you know where to come :D ) I don't think I'd have the heart to use it on manmade boards, but then maybe its just too darn nice to work with for its own good? :lol:

BTW, I chuckled at your comment about how surprised you were when it went right first time, 'cos usually when you work together it doesn't. Had a familiar ring to it. :oops:

Cheers, J

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hehe you noticed... That was my cousin Tom in the photo, luckily it never cut the plywood and was switched with my cheapo tenon saw just in the nick of time :lol:

A

Anonymous

Charley,

Phew! :shock: I was afraid I was going to have nightmares about that tonight, so thanks for telling me. :wink:

Cheers, J

The Wizard

Established Member
Reaction score
Charley

sorry for the delay getting back to you, I have version 5.0 of acrobat reader. Still can't open planter file.

Regards

Wiz